Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

OUCH!

i'm experiencing a lot more pain and discomfort now that i'm mobile and able to move around a bit more. i love the fact that i can get out of bed or off the couch but my body is having issues with it. especially my lower back. my sciatic nerve is the main issue right now. sometimes i'll be walking and all of a sudden i'll get this shooting pain in my lower back that can bring me to my knees. it sucks. and lately i've had this throbbing, hot, pulsating thing happening in my lower back that doesn't last long but when it happens it hurts really bad. my cold has gotten a little better but i'm still struggling with sinus pressure and a lot of snot. my cough has improved though so that's good.

my next NST is on tuesday and i'm also scheduled to have an ultrasound. i hope they will be able to give us an idea of how big he is now. i think he's grown a lot since the last ultrasound. i've had very few contractions since friday so things seem to be good. baby danced around in my belly again today at church. especially in my ribs. he loves to kick me in my ribs. i wonder how much time we have before he makes his arrival. john and i are thinking it's going to be very soon. we are really excited to meet him. :)

2 comments:

Brixie said...

I think he's waiting to share my birthday! Hehehehehe! I'm glad you're doing well, but I wish you were feeling better.

N7 said...

I'm sorry you feel broken :( BUT WHO CARES YOU ARE SO ALMOST 36 WEEKS!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! That is insane! But I know what you mean about the mobility being a blessing, yet killing you at the same time- jeez everything hurts and you need crutches just to walk 2 feet sometimes!
And 4 cm??? OMG 4 cm????? You are inching (or shall I say centimetering) along Kim! Good luck at tomorrow's NST- I'm sure baby Bennett will be perfectly fine and I hope you don't have a million contractions. Unless you'd like to at this point....whatever you wish, I hope you get it! lol!