Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

Heartburrrrrrrnnnnn

i have the worst heartburn ever. this has been going on for weeks but it's gotten much worse over the last several days. i'm afraid to eat or drink anything because even water gives me heartburn. in fact, water is one of the worst things that gives me heartburn. i think the main problem is that i rarely get to sit up straight so everything feels like it's on fire in my throat and esophagus. tums barely helps but it does provide a little bit of relief... sometimes. i want to eat everything in sight but i know that if i do i'll pay for it later. sometimes it's worth it though. i gotta have my chocolate. i really want some buffalo wings but i don't think that will help my situation. ugh, heartburn is no fun.

on a happier note, my loving husband came home yesterday with a fancy-schmancy new laptop for me. it's really nice and has a huge screen. i'm not the most tech savvy individual but i think he picked a good one! thanks, babe. :) he's also getting a new work laptop soon and his will have an air card (i didn't even know what that was but apparently it's nice to have). so we are one laptop-lovin' family now.

2 comments:

Brixie said...

YEAH!!!! You two made it to February!!! He just wanted to share my birthday month we me ;) Ahhh, to be loved!

Sorry about the heartburn. After Brixie Lee was born with a TON of hair, people always asked if I had a lot of heartburn (the answer was yes). They said the more heartburn the more hair. Baby Bennett may be a hairy little guy :)

Love you guys!!!
Brix

N7 said...

Welcome to February!
I got a bedrest laptop also thank GOD for it or else I would be delerious- and its so huge and bulky and 'laptop' is a misnomer- but take advantage of the 24 hour internet now! Thats awesome!
Sorry about the heartburn- that can't be fun especially when something so simple like WATER brings it on! OW! Wish I had some solutions or remedies to offer but I am a heartburn virgin myself-
BUT...if it comes regardless of what you eat then go wild and get the buffalo wings man! Are you allowed to sit up straight in bed at all? Not sure if the heartburn could be caused by maubye eating;/drinking at a weird angle? I know I get nailed with gas when I don't sit up 100% and it's pure hell.
I just took up a mile of your comments page with my blabber- I am so sorry! lol! But I'm clicking PUBLISH ANYWAY!