Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Auntie Lettuce is here!


my auntie gladys is here (aka Auntie "Lettuce" as my neice kaia calls her)! she is one of the nicest people in the world. she lives in Hawaii and we rarely get to see her. we love you, auntie gladys! it's so good to have you here!
yesterday's NST went well. baby was very active, my fluid levels looked good and i had no contractions (actually, i did have some contractions yesterday but none while i was on the monitor). my doctor came in to see me while i was there and she decided that she wants me to have another NST after my appt with her on thurs (due to my low PAPP-A results from the first trimester screening which can indicate risk of chromosomal abnormalities, growth restriction, stillbirth, etc). i hope she's just being extra careful but it kinda scares me a little that she wants me to have another one this week. things have been going so well lately and i'm amazed that i'm almost 34 weeks along. trying not to freak out... i'll know more on thurs.

4 comments:

The Olson's said...

You look so darn cute! I love it! Can't wait to meet the "little" Bennett. ~ Love ya

N7 said...

Hey Auntie Lettuce!!! WELCOME!!! That's so cool she came to be with you guys- is she here until the baby comes?
And...no freak outs allowed. You've reached your quota for the month. The NST went well which is beautiful in itself.Congrats on that!!! I don't know what the PAPP-A stuff is but at this point if there was an issue wouldn't they (docs) be somewhat aware that something was up? Well- nothing is up- that baby is perfect. He loves being in the oven where he belongs! Unless he gets excited to meet Auntie Lettuce....
:)

Shan said...

kimmy, i'm sure baby is fine. i think your dr. is just being extra careful, which is good...but, can also be scary. he is in God's hands, as you know & i'm sure that baby is perfectly healthy. love ya~s

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful!! I can't wait to hear more on how you are doing. I know it is nerve racking when they have you do all the extra tests. I had to have one with Connor that worried me for 10 weeks and everything was fine. Its Kaisers way of stressing us out. Just keep taking it easy and remember he will be here soon and I am looking forward to seeing him.