Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

36 week belly pics

yes, i know. you can totally see my bra in the picture below. oh well. i wasn't about to change my clothes!
woo-hoo! we made it to 36 weeks! baby and i sure are GROWING! :)

i have to give a very well deserved CONGRATULATIONS to my blogger buddy, Neenie, for delivering her baby boy yesterday! she and i have had very similar stories and have followed eachother's progress for months. she did such a good job incubating her little one! 10 weeks on hospital bedrest... BRUTAL! but totally worth it. congratulations, Neenie. you are awesome.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray for 36 weeks! Again, you are beautiful, whether YOU feel that way or not! I know how hard it is to imagine you are cute when you have 'blossomed' into full pregnancy, but you ARE! Simply beautiful!

Shan said...

wow...i wasn't sure if we were gonna see a 36 week pic, but here it is! once again, i love your belly and you do look beautiful. something else i noticed...NO STRETCHMARKS...yay!!! :)

Stacie said...

36 weeks! Yippee! You are doing so great!

I love the belly shots. Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow 36 weeks!!! That is so great! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I remember when we had my baby shower I did not think I would make it thru it and that Wednesday He was here so hopefully your little guy will be here very soon. (But not till after the baby shower!!)