Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

NST update

i just got back from my NST and everything went well. baby was sleeping so they had to use the buzzer thing to wake him up. he does NOT like that thing. it startled him so much that he nearly jumped out of my belly button and his little heartbeat started racing and took a while to come back down. my poor little baby. :( back to the NST... my fluid levels looked good and i had 2 contractions in about 45 minutes. so everything was ok today.

on wednesday i'll be 35 weeks. i am in disbelief that we've gotten this far. i have my next dr. appt on friday and my doc will check my cervix then to see if i've dilated more. in the meantime i'm just taking it easy. let's see just how far we can get! :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

tell that nurse to stop scaring my little nephew with that buzzer! :) j/k, i know it's for his own good. i remember that buzzer when i was pregnant with kaia...i didn't like it either. it's so hard being a baby. ;).
whenever you're ready, baby...we can't wait to meet you.

Stacie said...

Poor baby Bennett! How dare they scare him like that! Glad to hear that all looks good with you and the baby. Keep up the good work, mama!

Happy 35 weeks early (and yes, I am that confident you'll get there)! What an accomplishment!