Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Almost 31 weeks!

ok, so i may have jinxed myself after all... my goal was to not have to go to the hospital for anything until my next dr appt but i didn't quite make it. yesterday i started spotting... ugh. we headed to the hospital to get checked out. i am amazed at my cervix! it is STILL maintaining! i can't believe it. looking back at where we were a few weeks ago i never would have thought that we would get to 31 weeks (i'll be 31 weeks tomorrow - yay!) OR that i would have any cervix left at all. amazing. AND... last night's FFN came back negative! absolutely amazing. i am feeling so positive about getting to 32 weeks and i totally think i'm going to get to 34 weeks (at least that's how i'm feeling right now). even though bedrest is REALLY HARD it seems to be doing the trick and keeping baby safely inside me. my weekly appt with my doc was today and she is also feeling very good about everything. i see dr. montgomery next week to check on baby's development so hopefully everything looks great then. baby is still really active and loves to kick and punch me often! i don't mind though. i love feeling him move around. :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

yay for baby kicking and punching you!!! he's such a good boy! :) congrats on 31 weeks...in about 25 minutes!

N7 said...

OMG You are going to make it to 60 weeks!!!!! lol! With this maintaining cervix and negative FFN's you are in great shape and I am SO HAPPY!!!!! We should be roomies- that would be so cool :) Bedrest is more than just laying there- its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do and you're doing it and see how it's paying off? That baby isn't going anywhere anytime soon- he's comfy in the oven! GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!