Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party '08

Saturday night we went out to Long Beach to see Ljiljana, Jan, and Dominic for a Pumpkin Carving Party at their house.
William, Uncle Jan, Ed, Uncle Dominic
Miriam, Frank, Aunt Ljiljana
Here's a picture of everyone's pumpkins. They all turned out really good. John and I won 1st & 3rd place. John did a funny faced one and mine was a spider web (see below).
Caleb liked them too!
Thanks Jan, Ljiljana & Dom for having us out! We had a really good time. Love you all and hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that had to be. I don't know if you have heard or not but we are expecting again. I am having a lot of complications with this pregnancy and right now am off work and on bed rest. I know how you felt. I am only 11 weeks so this could just end up being the longest time of my life. Have a great day. Your little guy is absoletly the cutiest!!

Shan said...

wow...how do you guys know how to carve pumpkins SO well...they seriously look like a pro did it! caleb looks so cute looking at the pumpkins!