Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 Month Pictures

this month cousin justice went with us to take pictures!
my little monkey! he's actually going to be TWO things for halloween. i like the monkey costume but he gets really hot in it so we have a backup costume. i think i like the backup one better! you'll have to wait and see.... :)
he had some help with this position. he can sort of get to it on his own but not on cue for pictures. :) won't be long before he's crawling!

my little man. i love him so much!!

4 comments:

Shan said...

those came out great! i can't wait to see him in the "back up" costume too! he's so cute.

N7 said...

That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen....omggggggggggggg and the pictures (as usual!) came out GORGEOUS!!!!! Justice is a doll also!!!

Brixie said...

Love the halloween pics! That monkey costume is so cute on him. I hope it cools off so he can wear it at night.

I feel so special to have Caleb's surprise back-up outfit here on my chair. It's really, really cute!

ME Gregory said...

he is just adorable - love the last one just sitting there and smiling at you!