Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Good news

i just got back from my doctor's appt and my lump was just a clogged milk duct! the doctor poked a needle in it and drained it right then and there and now it's GONE!!! Wooooo-hooooo!!! praise God! i don't know why my family doctor was so sure that it wasn't a clogged milk duct. she caused a lot of worry and fear for a lot of people. i'm just glad that she was wrong and that the lump is gone. i feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. thank you all so much for your prayers.

speaking of prayers... please, if you could, say a prayer for elizabeth. she's back in the hospital now with a blood clot in her lungs. thank you so much.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Praise God! What a relief!

Brixie said...

Hugs!!!! Hugs!!!! Hugs!!!!

ME Gregory said...

GREAT News!!!! I just got home and you were the first blog I just had to check - so happy for you!

Shan said...

God is good.

Kristin said...

Praise God for good news for you!! Yay!!!! Wonderful to hear!

N7 said...

THANK GOD!! I am so happy to hear such good news Kim!!! And I will keep Elizabethin my prayers and hope everything turns out well

catherine said...

wonderful news! i am so happy for you and your family.

Stacie said...

Yeah! What a relief...whew. I am so glad that things are okay!