Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Rice Cereal

caleb tried rice cereal for the first time today. he liked the act of eating but wasn't so sure about the flavor of the cereal. even though he made some funny faces, he kept opening his mouth for more and ate all of it. good job, baby!


he must have really enjoyed eating because he was in such a good mood afterwards. he was laying on my bed and i took off his shorts and waved them at him and he started laughing hysterically. so we grabbed the video camera and got this...

i love him... have i mentioned that before? i know -- only about a million times! :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

i'm sorry we missed round #2 of the rice cereal feeding...you got some great pics! that video is so cute....ohhh, i love his laugh.
love~auntie shan
p.s.~dinner was great...thank you!

ME Gregory said...

I'm de-lurking. I am a friend of Stacie's from Here Storkey Storkey (she and I were on the same infertility thread). I found your blog from her list. I started following you last January when I was about 6 mos. pregnant. I read all that happened to you up to that point and waited with such excitement for your birth. And each week, I read your blog to see how you guys are doing. You just seem like a fantastic Mom and I love reading your blog. Plus, my little girl is about 2 mos. behind your son, and so I enjoy seeing what Lila might be doing in a few months. Anyway - I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog, and love to see how happy you are and what a little miracle you have. I have a blog too, it's just private but if you send me an email at megregory at welcomehomeredesign dot com, I will be happy to send you the invite to read all about our little one too. Anyway - congrats again and so happy for you guys! Megan