Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Poop Watch '08

caleb's cold is gone except for a tiny cough every now and then. it only lasted a day and a half so we are all very happy about that. however, john and i managed to catch colds of our own. we both have it way worse than caleb did but that's fine because i would much rather have a cold myself than have my baby have one.

we've been on poop watch for the last several days. caleb pooped on thursday like every other day until now. then on friday... nothing, saturday... nothing, sunday... a teeny bit 'o poop, then monday (this morning) --- AHHHH he let it rip. i've never been so happy to clean his buns. i'm sure he felt much better. but gone are the days of his mustard-colored-fed-only-breastmilk-not-so-stinky-poops. he has rice cereal stinky man poops now. my big boy.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Just wait until he is eating REAL food, lol! Small veggies (corn, peas, carrots) make for some colorful diaper changes. ;)

I hope your colds go away quickly!

Brixie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Caleb! We're enjoying your cold here too. Good to get another one out of the way before Brixie Lee starts preschool. So far it's just Brixie Lee and I, but I'm sure Daddy will get it soon enough. Thanks!!!! Really!!!

Shan said...

hooray for poop! BTW i love the title of this post. :)

ME Gregory said...

yeah for poop! I've been wondering about that too when we add food to Lila's diet - how might the diapers change, sounds a little scary! Hope you guys feel better soon.