Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

10 of my favorites...

here is a list of 10 of my favorite things that caleb does. obviously, the list is actually much longer than this and some of these things are going to be the same for any mommy but here it goes...

I love the way caleb...

1. chuckles right before i put him in the tub (he LOVES his baths!)
2. squeals when he is enjoying himself
3. laughs in anticipation of a tickle or zerbert
4. smiles and laughs when i sing him a song / stops crying when i sing to him
5. wants to jump all the time!
6. holds on to my clothing when he is nursing
7. babbles and blows bubbles when he is trying to "talk"
8. flaps his arms when he gets excited
9. throws his legs up in the air and slams them down while he is sleeping
10. gives me the biggest smile just because he is happy to see me

i love my baby so much.

**UPDATED**
i forgot to also include the way he puts his feet in his mouth and sucks on his big toe. i know that makes the list more than 10 things but i couldn't leave this one out. it's so cute!

3 comments:

Shan said...

he does so many cute things...i used to love when kaia & leia would hold on to my clothes while they were nursing too. awwww :(.

Brixie said...

I have a feeling that you're going to be updating this all day long! Enjoy every moment! It all goes by too fast.

Stacie said...

I can see why those things would be on the list! Caleb is getting to be so big. I can't believe he is over 5 months old now. (by the way, I really love the picture in the last post! I don't think I commented, but I do love it.)

You need to add this list to your side bar. Make it a sort of Caleb's Corner type of thing. Then you could keep adding to it all the time!