Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank you, Nema!


my mom (aka "Nema" to her grandkids) has been coming over every day for the last 2 weeks to spend time with me and caleb. it's been so nice to have her here with us. it's been a long time since we've spent quality time together and i love that she has gotten a chance to spend so much time with caleb. she's also been a wonderful help to me since i'm still healing from the birth and dealing with sleepless nights. she's been doing all of the cooking and cleaning which has been great since i'm definitely not feeling up to doing it myself! and she's been a lifesaver for watching caleb while i catch up on some sleep. she goes back to work next week and i don't know what i'm going to do without her! i'm sure i'll figure it out but she will be missed dearly. thank you for everything, mom! caleb and i appreciate it so much. we love you!!

3 comments:

Brixie said...

Grandma's are the BEST!!! We just got back from Spa Grandma and Brixie Lee and I are back to being friends ;).

Thank you to all Nema's!!!!!!

Shan said...

kim...please call me when you need a nap or shower (or whatever). i'd love to help and i'd especially love to hold caleb and get to know him better. BTW, mondays and fridays are the days when derek is usually home most of the day and he can watch the girls so i could come over "kid free". that would be fun!
love you guys~s

N7 said...

NEMA!!! I hope she can come to my house too :)