Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Update

today's doctor's visit went as well as possible. my cervix has not changed, which is really good news. dr. montgomery performed the Fetal Fibronectin test (to see if i am at risk of going into labor within the next 2 weeks) and we should have the results no later than tomorrow. he said that he expects it to be negative, especially since there has been no change to my cervix since monday's visit. if it is negative, then he is going to see me in two weeks to check my cervix again for changes. in the meantime, i need to stay on bed rest and take it as easy as possible. however, if the test results come back positive, then he'll bring me back in to be admitted into the hospital. so we should know by tomorrow what the next step will be. i'm feeling much better about everything after today's visit. i'll post again as soon as the test results are back.

No comments: