Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

so far so good....

ahh.... it's nice not to have anything alarming happen for a couple days. no spotting, no contractions. not to say that i don't worry about it all the time still but at least things have seemed to calm down for now. today i feel very weak. i think it's because of the procardia and my level of total inactivity. maybe my blood pressure is running low again. at least i don't have the nurses coming in every 5 minutes to check my blood pressure and temperature anymore. i mean, i appreciate it and all, but it gets annoying. john is the best nurse anyway. he takes care of me better than any of the nurses ever did. i love him so much. i'm the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like him. he woke up this morning and went to del taco to get me a breakfast burrito. yummy. he went to church this morning and i'm sad that i couldn't go with him. we go to the best church in the world (sandalschurch.com) and i haven't been there for a long time. i miss it and everyone there. i miss fresh air and the outside world. i miss being able to sit up. i have to lay on my side at all times (except to eat and shower) to keep extra pressure off of my cervix. but all of this will be worth it if it means that the baby will stay put for a while longer. please baby, stay put!! at least i have lilo, my mini weiner dog, to keep me company. she's constantly by my side and doesn't mind at all that i'm stuck in bed. she'll bring me her ball sometimes and we'll play fetch for a while but mostly she's right here, snoring in my ear. i missed her when i was in the hospital. i think she missed me too. :) hopefully i'll be stuck in bed with her for many more weeks to come.

No comments: