Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

well, sort of. i had some spotting so we went back to the hospital. they kept me on the monitor for a few hours and checked my cervix. it's still at 1cm but when i have a contraction, it goes to zero and starts to dilate. not good. so the dr now has me taking 20mg of procardia every 4 hrs instead of every 6 hrs. i just have to keep an eye on my blood pressure to make sure it doesn't get too low. we watched my cervix for a while as i contracted to see it change and saw the baby basically poking at my cervix like he was TRYING to get it to open! he literally had his finger poking my cervix like he was thinking, "hmmm... i think this is the way out". knock it off, baby!! the dr pushed on my stomach a little to get him to move away from my cervix and he finally moved. :)
i have an appt to see dr. connelly on wed. i'm hoping i don't have to make any trips to the hospital before then! Happy New Year!!

No comments: