Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

In the crib pic & walking video

this is for you, Neenie! it's a staged photo because when i actually go in there at night there's no one awake to take the picture! as you can see, caleb is NOT amused. he was not ready to go to bed when this pic was taken. :)


here is a video of my little walker! i'm trying to get a video of him dancing but i either don't have the camera ready when he does dance or he refuses to dance when i try to get him to do it. i'll get it on video one day!!

6 comments:

Shan said...

i love his face in the crib pic...he wasn't havin' it! :) and he looks SO cute walking. love you baby.

Brixie said...

Too funny Kim! I never would have thought to get IN the crib with Brixie Lee. Maybe I'll give it a try with Helene after I lose some of the baby weight. Hate to break the crib between the two of us ;-) Miss you guys!

N7 said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I can't believe you get in the crib!!! How cool is that??? First of all I hate you for even being able to fit in there with him but that's besides the point! That is so cute though!
What a good walker he is! I can't believe he's walking...cannot believe that little peanut is walking and less than a year! He is just so freaking adorable I can't stand it- what a difference from the crib face pic (lol again!!!) to him in his walking video!
SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Kim,
I still havent slept in....what is it 3 1/2 years. KJ is a sleeper but no mimi. If I didnt have both maybe sleep would be in my future.It has gotten better and its not every night.

Caleb is changing everyday. He is so cute and grown up......WOW!!! Time flies.

ME Gregory said...

love the picture of you in the crib!

Anonymous said...

Just googled my name and saw this cute kid...I also go by Caleb rather than John. Good luck and congrats on passing the Bennett name to another strong healthy boy!