Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 9, 2009

Caleb's First Haircut

daddy has been saying that i've needed a haircut for months so mommy finally gave in. they took me to this really cool place and i got to sit in a jeep while they cut my hair!
i was such a good boy. those clipper-thingys tickled my neck and made me laugh. mommy was so proud of me.
the sides and back are all done! what's that you say? scissors? i'm not so sure about that...
get those blades of steel away from my head!! dad, help me!!!

ok, i guess it wasn't that bad but i don't wanna go back for a looonnng time!

1 comment:

N7 said...

I cannot stop laughing Kim. I am hysterical laughing at this post!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! It reminds me so much of Swim's first cut a few weeks ago- the nice, "I'm content" shot.....erupting into tears and a mad fit, then the happy pics after it's all over. He is tooooooo cute Kim!!! Bet he looks like such a little boy now huh? So scary how the baby part is getting to be in the past...
Happy haircut baby Caleb! You look so handsome!!!