Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Update from my doctor's visit

my doctor's appt went well on friday. my doctor said that i've healed nicely and that i can resume normal activity. i asked her about my pelvic pain and she said that it will get better over time but that i'll probably never be what i was pre-pregnancy. ok, i can deal with that. however, i learned very quickly on sunday that my pelvis is NOT ready for running (good thing i've never been a fan of running, i guess). after church, my neice kaia asked me to chase her on the grass and all i can say is OWWWW! my pelvic bones felt like they were pulling apart. hopefully it will get better as i get stronger.

i am partially to blame for my lack of sleep (at least on saturday, that is). i woke up at 3am because my boobs were uncomfortably full so i had to pump. after i was done i went back to bed and caleb was still sleeping soundly. he looked so peaceful. i had a million things running through my head so i layed there and drove myself nuts trying to figure everything out. i stared at him for 45 minutes before he woke up. i actually wanted him to wake up at that point so i could cuddle him and love on him. i know i enjoyed it more than he did. i was really tired the next day though. it was worth it.

No comments: