Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not the way to spend a Saturday...

I just spent alllll day writing a paper for my psych class. Allllll day, like 12 hours. So not fun. I just couldn't get it out on paper. I better get an A. Betcha I don't though. My teacher is tough. :(

I got my period today, too. Phooey :(. This month makes it 1 year since we've been trying for baby #2. Why can't i get pregnant? What does God have in store for me and my family? Another baby as wonderful as the one He's already given us? Maybe, maybe not. But I hope so. I hope so soon. This stinks. 1 year. {sigh} We waited 2 years for Caleb. Those were 2 very, very hard years. Thank God for Caleb. He brings me pure joy. I am so lucky to be his mom. 1 year. {sigh, again}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took us two and a half years to get pregnant, miscarry, and finally get pregnant again. I went the homeopathic route and would suggest it to anyone who has an open mind. It was magical, I swear. I was able to surrender my body and let it do what it was made to do (with a little help from accupuncture and accupressure, too).