Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bennett Family Photos 2009






I miss posting on my blog!... I have been so busy with my online class that I haven't had time to update. I'm really trying for an "A" but I have a feeling it's gonna be a "B" instead. My teacher is really hard. I study alllll the time and get good grades on my quizzes but he totally jacked me on my essay (got an 82 when it should have been more like a 92). :( Oh well. Just 2 weeks left and then I start a 5 week Chemistry class in January.

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful -- we spent it at my parents' house and John's family came over to celebrate with us! We have great families. It is so nice that they all get along. We have so much to be thankful for!

These are our latest family photos. My baby is growing up so fast. I love him more and more every DAY! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Your family photos look great! You have such a beautiful family. I miss reading your updates & I hope all goes well with your schooling!