Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 1, 2009

MOM!

Caleb has started calling me "mom" and I hate it. I am "Mama" or "Mommy" -- not "mom". He has his whole life to call me Mom and I am not ready for him to skip over the cuteness of saying mama already. He says mom all the time (except for when he's crying and then he'll call me mama). I correct him every time he says it. Today is the first day in almost a week that he has called me mama and it made me very happy. That baby. I could eat him up.

My mom taught him to smell flowers. It is so stinkin' cute. I don't think he's actually smelling them, he just sticks his nose in the flower and then smiles. I am trying to get a picture of it but so far I haven't been successful. He's too quick for my camera.

1 comment:

Shan said...

he's already calling you mom! :( i bet it won't be a permanent change, probably just a phase. he's too young for that! you have plenty of time for that, baby! :)