Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

B-Day #32 at Disneyland

We celebrated my 32nd birthday at Disneyland! This year Disney is giving everyone a free ticket if you go on your birthday so we decided to make it a family day. John took a day off work and we headed out to Anaheim. It was a great day. Caleb was a little overwhelmed and overtired but overall, I think he had a good time. Here he is with Mickey. He wasn't scared at all of that big mouse!
He was mesmerized by the singing chickens in Mickey's House.

Posing out front at the entrance. Too bad we didn't get a family photo here.

Caleb and Daddy in front of Chip & Dale's Tree House.

Yes, we used the kid leash. Caleb is too fast and there were too many people there to let him walk freely. He hated being held or being put in the stroller. All he wanted to do was walk around and explore.

This is when he was watching a little girl eat her lunch. He has such a sneaky little face here. I wonder what he was thinking!
We had a really good day. The best part was/is that we went during a time that they had 2fer-1 tickets. Since my birthday ticket was free (and of course Caleb was free) we only had to pay for John but we both got 2fer-1 tickets. Sometime in the next 30 days we'll be going back for free using our 2fer-1 tickets and we'll go to California Adventure. Happy Birthday to me!
Oh my gosh, I am 32 years old.........

6 comments:

Alisha said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I hear ya--Before I had my son, I swore I'd never use one of those leash things. Although Christian isn't walking yet, I already know a kid-leash will be a must for us. Oh well, Caleb's is pretty stylish--we'll have to find one like that!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!
We have the same monkey leash. I know some people don't like the idea of the leash, but I think they are great--they let the kid be independent and explore while keeping them safe, especially in a crowded place.

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am planning on taking the twins on their birthday, June 2nd. That should be an experience. I have those leashes too. Wouldnt happen otherwise.

Looks like a fun time. I cant wait.

N7 said...

KIMMMM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YIPPIE!!! What a way to spend it! That is am awesome trip and the pics are absolutely adorable- i loooooove the monkey leash! LOL!!!! Can you believe you actually NEED that thing now? Its so scary huh? Love th enew header also- Caleb is just such a peanut butt and so sweet!!! I have a thing for baby feet and his lil toes are SO CUTE!!!!

Brixie said...

So glad you had such an awesome birthday!

ME Gregory said...

What a great bday celebration! That's awesome!