Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

2 month pics & family dedication day



these are caleb's 2 month pictures! he changes every day and is developing quite the personality. for the most part, he is a very happy baby and loves to smile and he has even started to chuckle a little bit. i can't wait until i can make him bust out laughing. have i mentioned how much i love this little baby? :)

today was family dedication day at church. john and i made a public commitment to God to raise caleb in a Christian home, to teach him God's word and support his spiritual growth. john's sister took some pictures so i will post them as soon as i get them from her. God is good!

3 comments:

N7 said...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING CUTER IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! HOW PRECIOUS ARE THOSE PICTURES????? :)
Happy dedication day also :) That had to feel nice and probably weird that that day was actually here you know? Just yesterday you were in bed praying to keep him inside and now here he is!
He is a beautiful little boy- and I cant wait to see pics from the dedication!!!
(Thanks for your support on my blog by the way- your words are an emotional help and I reallllllly appreciate it!)

Unknown said...

He is so cute. I just love the pictures of him. I remember when we didicated Connor, it was one of the most joyous days in our life being able to promise our son to be raise in a christian home. Have a great day!!!

Stacie said...

What adorable pictures! He is such a cutie and getting so big! I have to tell my boys to hop to it--he's going to pass us by any time now!