Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

Say Cheese!!

My Auntie Gladys flew in on Friday for my sister-in-law's baby shower and as always, we've had a lot of fun together. Today we went cheese-tasting with her and my mom and dad. Yummmy... gouda... :) There were lots of cows and a couple of goats, geese and a llama. The animals were Caleb's favorite part of the trip!

After all of that cheese we went to lunch at Lucille's. Say Cheese!

Auntie Gladys says that she looks better behind the camera (I disagree!) so unfortunately, we don't have any pictures of her from today. Above is a picture of Nema, Caleb, myself and Papa standing with the cows behind us.


Caleb really liked this llama.



Lunchtime!


3 comments:

N7 said...

so happy to see he's feeling better!!! He is just so freaking adorable Kim- what a little manhe is turning into!
OK I have to ask- what is he eating for lunch in that pic? lol!

bennett baby blog said...

lol! i know, his plate of food looks disgusting. he had samples from everyone's plates. salmon, pulled pork, pickles, carrots, ranch dip, bbq sauce, french fries... the combination of all of it doesn't sound or look appealing at all! eeewww

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. He looks like he was really enjoying his lunch thats for sure.