Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swim Lessons

Caleb started swim lessons yesterday. The first day did not go well at all. He screamed the entire time and it was quite stressful. I wasn't looking forward to going back and I'm sure he wasn't either. However, today went soooo much better. Yes, there was some crying, but overall he did so good. I was so proud of him. He even smiled a little bit like he was proud of himself too! I think every day from here is just going to get better and who knows, maybe by the end of the 2 week program he may enjoy it! I hope so. My little swimmer. Below are some pics of his first day. :) This was when we first got in the pool -- BEFORE the dunk. Look how happy he is! But then.....

... This was AFTER the dunk! Oh, boy! He screamed like this the whole time. You can imagine why I wasn't looking forward to going back. But, yay, he did good today.

This pic was taken on the 4th of July in my parents' pool. He had a good time on that float. We went to see fireworks that night but Caleb slept through the whole thing and decided to wake up on our way back to the car. Oh well, there's always next year! Happy (late) 4th everybody!!

No comments: