Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Field Trip & Last Day of Swim Lessons

Today was a big day for my Caleb! He had his first "Field Trip" and his last day of Swim Lessons today. He is a rock star. The field trip was with our Stroller Strides group and we had a blast. He even got his own apron. How cute is that?? "Okay, Mom. I got my apron on. LET'S DO THIS!!"
Time to add the dirt... he dumped the whole cup all over the place!!


Concentrating on adding the seeds


All done!! Look at what a good job he did!

Here we are with the rest of the Mommy & Me class. Caleb is like a little fish now. The difference from his first day of Swimming Lessons to his last day is amazing! He can float on his back, get a toy from the bottom of the pool, kick & pull, blow bubbles, "frog dive", and grab the edge of the pool on his own!!! I am so proud of my little guy. He is a rock star.

2 comments:

Brixie said...

Awesome job Caleb! You are a rock star! That's the best swim story I've heard for a kid your age. Too cool!

Shan said...

he looks so cute doing his little craft...what a big boy! good job with the swimming, caleb.
~s