Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Poor Santa

Caleb's first encounter with Santa didn't go very well (this picture was taken before we saw Santa at Oak Glen, and, if you remember, he didn't like Santa then either!). I was actually hoping for a screaming Santa picture because I remember looking back at pictures of me and my brother with Santa and the crying ones are so much more memorable. But poor Santa. I could tell he felt bad for my crying little boy. Maybe he'll bring him a couple extra toys to make up for it!


4 comments:

ME Gregory said...

they are still so cute though! Lila's Santa adventures were similar - the picture is up on my blog with the story but basically, my dh and I had to get in the picture with her! Merry Christmas and Happy new Year - Megan

Shan said...

love it! :)

N7 said...

lollllllllllllllll awwww caleb! So cute!!! I can't help but laugh at it but that's what he'll be doing when he looks at this pic when he's 30 :) Such a precious picture and I wish I could scoop him up!

Brixie said...

Caleb and BL have the same feelings about Santa and I love it too!