Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

An update for Stacy... :)

caleb is fast asleep in his swing as i'm typing this... he looks so peaceful, doesn't he? i should probably be taking a nap too but i decided to blog instead!

my super-talented friend, Stacy, (who is also a very faithful blog-reader!) just sent me the final pages for caleb's scrapbook. she is so creative and so good at that stuff! me, i have no talent in that department what-so-ever. so her help is greatly appreciated! all i need to do is pick out some pictures and write a few comments and presto! caleb will have a professional looking scrapbook. THANKS SO MUCH STACY! I really love the scrapbook! give yourself and the rest of the team a BIG hug from me. I miss you girls a lot! :)

my friend Brixie came to my Stroller Strides class with me today (she's an instructor for Stroller Strides in another city). i love it when we get the chance to hang out. she and Brixie Lee came over to my house after class and had lunch. since we live in different cities it's not always easy to get together but we're going to make an effort to hang out more often. i'm looking forward to it! THANKS FOR COMING OVER TODAY, BRIX! see ya again soon!

2 comments:

Brixie said...

What a cutie pie! He's such a good boy. Thanks for having us over and helping me with my salsa fix. You're an awesome cook mama!

It was great seeing John today too! What a great family!

Shan said...

he looks so cute and peaceful...i know what you mean, there are so many times i should be doing something else (like napping if/when i get the chance), but sometimes blogging just comes first! :)
see you guys tomorrow. ~s