Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

22 week doctor's appointment

i'm happy to report that all went well at my doctor's appt yesterday. dr. connelly checked my cervix and it is still 100% closed and she did an ultrasound and it is still the right size. i haven't had any contractions since tuesday night so things are looking pretty good. i'm so relieved. she encouraged me to continue drinking lots of water and to listen to my body when i might start to cramp. she said that if i start feeling like something isn't right, i should go to the labor and delivery ward to have them check on me. but hopefully the cramping is over and it's smooth sailing from now on... i have an appt with the genetic doctor on december 3rd for another detailed ultrasound so we should have more pictures of the baby then. can't wait!

No comments: