Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Fish


My Caleb is a little fish! He started swim lessons a week ago and is doing so well. He loves it. He scares me a little bit though because he is so unafraid of it. Here is a quick video of him swimming to the wall in my parents' pool today. He did great until he was holding a car in each hand. He can't swim very well while holding cars, I guess! But other than that he did great. The teachers in his swim class keep asking how old he is and saying that if he was a little bit older he would be in the Tiny Tots instead of Mommy & Me. He can float on his back like a pro. He jumps off the side of the pool and turns around and swims to the wall. He is my little fish! :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

he's doing great! btw...i didn't realize how loud i was talking...oops. sorry! :)

Stephanie said...

Kim,
He is getting so big. I think at that age they are all little fish. Mimi I believe is part mermaid and KJ has overcome his fear and it letting go and swimming. Hope to see you guys soon. We have a pool too!