Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pay Phone Conversation

Yesterday my mom and I took Caleb to the summer kiddie movie and while we were waiting in the lobby he found a pay phone. He picked up the reciever and had an entire conversation with who-knows. This was his side of the phone call:

"Hewwo?"
(pause)
"What you do-wing?"
(pause)
"I'm jumping"
(starts jumping)
(long pause)
"I wike twucks!"
(pause)
"Ok, bye!"

He made it through 3/4 of the movie (Alvin & the Chipmunks 2) before he said, "I'm done. Let's go bye-bye." He is growing up so fast. He is obsessed with "Cars". He even talks about McQueeen, Mater, Doc and "Heriff" in his sleep. He watched the move for the first time last weekend and sat there in awe with his jaw dropped. He screamed, "Mommy! McQueen's on TV!!". So cute! He is such a boy. I love it. :)

No comments: