Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

it's been a while...

it's been a while since i posted so i thought i'd give an update on what's been going on. i'm now in my 15th week of pregnancy and officially in the 2nd trimester. i'm happy to report that 90% of my nausea is gone! i only threw up a few times but i felt nauseous every day and a lot of times it lasted all day long. the only thing that has been an issue (aside from my nasty cough --but that's not pregnancy related) is my sciatic nerve. sometimes i'm totally fine and have no back pain what-so-ever but every so often i get this shooting PAIN in my lower back and my feet feel like they're on pins and needles. last saturday i was up ALL NIGHT with back pain. it was miserable but the next day it was completely gone.
i meet with my doctor next monday for my 16 week appt. then on Oct. 19th i have another ultrasound scheduled so we should be able to find out the sex of the baby then. so far almost everyone has guessed that i'm having a boy! girl or boy, i don't have a preference... i'm just praying for a healthy baby!

1 comment:

Brixie said...

Soo glad to hear you're feeling better!

I'm putting my money on a girl... just to be different :) I was wrong about mine, so I'll probably be wrong about Baby John too ;)

Love you!
Brix