Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

baby bennett @ 11 weeks


i had an appointment with the midwife yesterday for a physical/pap test. her name was rebecca and she was really nice. while i was there she asked me if i wanted to see my baby again really quick. of course, i said YES! the ultrasound pics didn't turn out so great because my bladder was empty and it was such a quick thing but it was still really cool. baby's heartbeat still looks great. it is so amazing how much he or she has changed over the past few weeks. i know it's a really long way away, but i can't wait to meet him or her face to face. my due date is March 22, 2008 (3 days before my birthday!). what a great gift.

2 comments:

Shan said...

kim, your due date changed a couple of days, huh? that's my dad's birthday! love, S

The Olson's said...

You too can share your birthday! The Olson's do. It's a great birthday gift! We love you guys!